13 Discussions
Becky Thomas a lancé une discussion
Mixing Metals and lighting—how’d I do? - I have an inspiration photo from a house in my neighborhood. It’s light and airy and pulls in gold tones, which I love. Now, I’m trying to s... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Becky Thomas a lancé une discussion
How would you design this wall around the TV? - Pretty blank slate. Would like to flank the TV in some way but not sure how or with what!
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Becky Thomas a lancé une discussion
How to update this exterior? - We’re buying this house and I find the exterior to be boring. What would you do to modernize it a bit more. I’ll keep the siding/color but... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Becky Thomas a lancé une discussion
What would you do with these cabinets?? - The House we’re buying has very nice quality custom cabinets. However, there a darker stained wood and totally not my style. I can’t find an... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Becky Thomas a lancé une discussion
Landscape Help - Please help! I have no idea what to do with the stone area under my bay window (left of door). I don't love those trees and they don't look ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Becky Thomas a lancé une discussion
What tile to use in front of fireplace? - I just painted the brick around our fireplace white. I tried to white wash it and failed so flat white it is! We like it, but I'm not sure ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Becky Thomas a lancé une discussion
What color carpet in living room? Help! - I have this great light blue rug in our living room, which you can see in my photo. However, my cat has started to claw at it and it's a mes... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Becky Thomas a lancé une discussion
Ikea Hack: Rykene Nightstand - I've had these awful Ikea nightstands for years as I inherited them from my husband. The good news is that they are natural wood, so there i... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Becky Thomas a lancé une discussion
How can I decorate my mantle? - I've got limited room with the TV and built-ins. What should I put on either side? Looking for something "everyday" now that the holidays a... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Becky Thomas a lancé une discussion
What to do with eaves door in nursery? - I have a design dilemma for the nursery we are working on for our baby but I'm not sure what to do about the eaves doors that we have in the... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...