9 Discussions
B Dee a lancé une discussion
I am interested in buying a Nyekoncept coffee table - I am interested in Nyekoncept coffee table for use outdoors. Will the surface withstand weather or is table only good for indoor use?
    Commenter
B Dee a lancé une discussion
do you have any chrome or white grab bars that have "grip" feature? - Looking for non-slip grip in center of grab bar. Do you have any in chrome or white?
    1 Commentaire
B Dee a lancé une discussion
Am reviewing Hopewell cabinet pulls but am confused about actual sizes - Example: when it says 17 4/5" but says length is actually 11" or so, I'm not sure what I'm ordering here. Want total length of 18-21+ inche... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
B Dee a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
B Dee a lancé une discussion
Is the sink available? If so, where? Hard to find - Want 60" with one basin. Clean lines
    1 Commentaire
B Dee a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
B Dee a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
B Dee a lancé une discussion
Zuo Pendant light $198.-- - What is cord length? What is shade material made of? Thanks.
    1 Commentaire
B Dee a lancé une discussion
beedee - what material is fence made of and was it custom made?
    2 Commentaires