10 Discussions
beheis a lancé une discussion
What is the best granite edge for kitchen? - Trying to decide best granite edge for kitchen? Pencil , half bullnose or eased?
    3 Commentaires
beheis a lancé une discussion
Fantasy Black Granite - Does anyone have any advise/pictures of the Fantasy Black (River) granite? I heard yesterday that is was a quartzite and to beware. Looking... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
beheis a lancé une discussion
Island support needed? - I am creating an island - dimensions 68x 51 - with a 15 inch overhang where there will be stools for seating. I was told I do not need extra... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
beheis a lancé une discussion
Electrolux Under-Counter Beverage Center - E124BC65GS - I found a good deal on this Electrolux Beverage Fridge - it is last years model...I haven't heard much about the quality of electrolux bever... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
beheis a lancé une discussion
Beverage Fridge - Looking at both the Marvel - ML24BCG1RS - and the ULine - 1224BEVS00A models of beverage fridges - looking at storing Wine, Beer, Water, Sod... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
beheis a lancé une discussion
Bosch 800 vs 800 plus - Seeking advice on the Bosch dishwasher. I am trying to figure out if it would be worth spending an extra two to $300 for the bosh 800+ model... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
beheis a lancé une discussion
GE profile advantium oven 120 GS 240 - We are in the process of remodeling our kitchen. I was just introduced to the GE profile advantium oven. My current space would fit a 27 in/... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
beheis a lancé une discussion
Countertops refrigerator - Looking for the largest counter depth fridge I can find that is both useful & reliable. Was told that was the LG French door freezer on ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
beheis a lancé une discussion
Bosch versus KitchenAid - I am trying to decide between all new Bosch appliances or KitchenAid appliances for my kitchen. Have reviewed consumer reports, but went the... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
beheis a lancé une discussion
Island Cabinet - What is the wood/color/brand used for the cabinets
    1 Commentaire