16 Discussions
Bekrah a lancé une discussion
Chair? - This chair is amazing. Where can I find it?
    Commenter
Bekrah a lancé une discussion
Canvas Art - I like this canvas. Can anyone provide info on this piece. I would like to know where I can purchase it. Thanks.
    1 Commentaire
Bekrah a lancé une discussion
Canvas Art - I like this canvas. Can anyone provide info on this piece. The one that's the farthest away from the camera. Thanks.
    1 Commentaire
Bekrah a lancé une discussion
Canvas - I like this canvas. Can anyone provide info on this piece. I would like to know where I can purchase it. Thanks.
    1 Commentaire
Bekrah a lancé une discussion
Canvas? - Can someone provide information regarding the canvas art on the wall? Thanks.
    Commenter
Bekrah a lancé une discussion
Centerpiece? - The silver centerpiece that looks like sphere with spikes. I love it! Where can I find it?
    Commenter
Bekrah a lancé une discussion
What Color Laminate Flooring? - I'm looking for some ideals regarding the color of the laminate flooring I plan to install soon. I would prefer a light shade considering th... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Bekrah a lancé une discussion
Linda Woodrum? - How would I go about getting in touch with Linda Woodrum so that I can find out more about that silver centerpiece? Is she at all affiliated... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Bekrah a lancé une discussion
Silver centerpiece - I love the silver/star centerpiece on the table. Where can I find it?
    2 Commentaires
Bekrah a lancé une discussion
Centerpiece? - The silver star/sphere looking centerpiece. Where can I find it?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...