7 Discussions
Belahn a lancé une discussion
Where do I get this fire pit? - I want a fire pit like this. I've never seen it before. Details please.
    Commenter
Belahn a lancé une discussion
What to do with backsplash - I want some backsplash behind the range but am clueless. Where would you stop it? Where left cabinet stops or go all the way to the end of ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Belahn a lancé une discussion
3 J'aime    Commenter
Belahn a lancé une discussion
Compare Pergo to Hard Wood Floors - I have had Pergo in a previous house and I had another house that had 100 year old hard wood floors. I am trying to decide on which one to ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
Belahn a lancé une discussion
I am planning a courtyard with furniture and rugs and need to know... - What do you do when it rains? Even in the middle of the desert where I am, it rains so is there certain furniture you are using or what? H... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Belahn a lancé une discussion
This might sound stupid but... - How do you mount the Venetian mirror on the big mirror? I would love to try this but can't figure out how to do it.
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Belahn a lancé une discussion
Where do you get the animal tiles? - I see that the question has been asked but never answered? Anyone? Animal tiles? Someone out there? Please?
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires