4 Discussions
Lola PN a lancé une discussion
finishing touches on living room! - Hello friends! I’m hoping for some ideas to bring together our living room. I (mid 40’s single lady) moved in with my parents (both mid 70’... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Lola PN a lancé une discussion
Is it there a way to edit comments once posted?? - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Hi! Ok I’m old, bear with me.. Sometimes I’ll hit submit on a comment and then I real... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Lola PN a lancé une discussion
Please help me with lighting and a coffee table! - Hi there! Well here I am 3 months after my first post and I’ve about had it. I really need your help folks for lighting and coffee table id... Lire plus
1 J'aime    70 Commentaires
Lola PN a lancé une discussion
Should I replace my ceiling fan...on a budget - Hello! First time poster. I’m new to design and home decor. Short story - for the first time I have more time than money, if that makes any... Lire plus
    30 Commentaires