13 Discussions
belkim a lancé une discussion
This small room needs a toilet and a shower please help! Belkim - I would like to install a toilet and a shower in this room. Where do I fix each? Is it even a viable idea?
    3 Commentaires
belkim a lancé une discussion
Help update our focal point wall - This is our focal point wall in a rectangular living room. The colour is chocolate with three decorative mirrors and a light at the top. I h... Lire plus
1 J'aime    16 Commentaires
belkim a lancé une discussion
A Maisonette house plan - I have a 100 by 100 plot which is facing a dam and on a slope that we would like to build a maisonette house. We are on a tight budget so we... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
belkim a lancé une discussion
Exterior Upgrading - This is the back of the house. Assist on how to upgrade it.
    23 Commentaires
belkim a lancé une discussion
Exterior Upgrading - Front Exterior This is the front exterior of the house. Need help on how to upgrade it. Thank you
    1 Commentaire
belkim a lancé une discussion
Living room - I would like to turn this living room into a cozy contemporary looking room. A family of 5 lives here; 3 adults and 2 children. I have a cor... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
belkim a lancé une discussion
Bedroom fix - This is a 13 by 9 ft bedroom. A mirror is hung opposite the bed & the wardrobe is opposite the window. The walls are painted blue with ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
belkim a lancé une discussion
Bedroom fix - This is a 13 by 9 ft bedroom. A mirror is hung opposite the bed & the wardrobe is opposite the window. The walls are painted blue with ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
belkim a lancé une discussion
Bedroom fix - This is a 13 by 9 ft bedroom. A mirror is hung opposite the bed & the wardrobe is opposite the window. The walls are painted blue with ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
belkim a lancé une discussion
Bedroom fix - This is a 13 by 9 ft bedroom. A mirror is hung opposite the bed & the wardrobe is opposite the window. The walls are painted blue with ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...