5 Discussions
Ben Ben a lancé une discussion
Room layout help needed - Hi all - need your help with a dilemma. The questions I am trying to answer = 1. How to best arrange this room if I kept the current se... Lire plus
    29 Commentaires
Ben Ben a lancé une discussion
Hardwood hard times - In our house, we have hardwood on the entire first floor (kitchen, entry, powder room, dining room, etc.) except for the living room where w... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Ben Ben a lancé une discussion
Staircase or cat toy? - I need some help! We're remodeling / modernizing a cabin built in 1968 which we will use as an AirBnB and family getaway. There is a spiral ... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Ben Ben a lancé une discussion
Cabin kitchen advice - I need some help! We're remodeling / modernizing a cabin built in 1968 which we will use as an AirBnB and family getaway. The kitchen is sup... Lire plus
    42 Commentaires
Ben Ben a lancé une discussion
cabin fireplace - fix or forget it? - I need some help! We're remodeling / modernizing a cabin built in 1968 which we will use as an AirBnB and family getaway. The family room ... Lire plus
    55 Commentaires