55 Discussions
bernardyjh a lancé une discussion
Giving Away my Succulent Plant Collection --> More Details Within - Hey folks, it's been a while since I've posted in this forum. My life fortunately (or unfortunately) has enabled me to travel more often f... Lire plus
    36 Commentaires
bernardyjh a lancé une discussion
Bernard's Garden of Echeverias and other Misfits - Hey Folks! Work has been really hectic for me in the past months when I started my new job, but I still find time to feed and water my plant... Lire plus
4 J'aime    38 Commentaires
bernardyjh a lancé une discussion
Brooklyn Botanical Garden Annual Members Sale 2016 - On a rainy Wednesday evening, on a not so calming environment, I decided to pay the Brooklyn Annual Sale (Members Day, a day before it opens... Lire plus
2 J'aime    4 Commentaires
bernardyjh a lancé une discussion
My Collection of Jades - Crassula Ovatas so far (Need ID Help too!!) - What a great weekend, the CT Show and Sale was spectacular. (though I was hoping to see more show plants, but it was smaller in scale compar... Lire plus
1 J'aime    28 Commentaires
bernardyjh a lancé une discussion
Having a Taste for Expensive Cacti is a Serious Problem - Aztekium Valdezii - $205 (Current Bid) Currently going at $205 USD + $20 USD shipping If you have an appetite for such a rare plant, s... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
bernardyjh a lancé une discussion
NYC Spring 2016 - I know it is a little early to kickstart sharing plants for the Spring season, but we were truly "blessed" by El Nino last week wi... Lire plus
3 J'aime    70 Commentaires
bernardyjh a lancé une discussion
Curious Looking Jade Gollums - Hey folks, just wanted to share some interesting behaviors of my jades. Remember this guy that I had almost killed due to underwatering? It ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    20 Commentaires
bernardyjh a lancé une discussion
Conophytum Minimum Wittebergense - I bought these guys about a few months ago from a friend whom I met off instagram. You can check his page out here.. https://www.instagram.c... Lire plus
5 J'aime    8 Commentaires
bernardyjh a lancé une discussion
Apples grown as Houseplants - Hey Folks! Happy Spring! We have been blessed with warm weather temps approaching low 70s this week in New York, and it seems it might stay ... Lire plus
4 J'aime    20 Commentaires
bernardyjh a lancé une discussion
Rain, Cold, Go Away - Succulents Wants to Come Out and Play - We had a considerably warm weather this past weekend, it was nice to bring my plants out and enjoy the patio basking for abit.
4 J'aime    14 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...