23 Discussions
bernbecca a lancé une discussion
any hope for this 1/2 dead dogwood - Any ideas on what could be killing my dogwood? I have 5 others that are blooming as usual so weather should not be the issue. last year in... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
bernbecca a lancé une discussion
white pine and ice - Well this is the second year in a row my white pines have been hit hard by ice. I was trying to decide what I wanted to plant under or aroun... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
bernbecca a lancé une discussion
total shade area plants - north of Kansas City, zone 5/6, recently changed to 6, but I still consider it a 5. Besides hostas and ferns are there any plants for area... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
bernbecca a lancé une discussion
conifer bed width - What's the minimum width of a bed for future dwarf and miniature conifers that don't look like they are planted in a straight line. It would... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
bernbecca a lancé une discussion
planting between white pines - Kansas City area, recently a zone 6 but I still consider it zone 5. I have a line of white pines that have been limbed up, but the upper bra... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
bernbecca a lancé une discussion
anyone know what this is - Does anyone know what this is? Have cut a few dead branches out from last year but I don't remember seeing this before. They are very hard a... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
bernbecca a lancé une discussion
water or flowers update - water or flowers??? that was the ??? last April, and here is the pics of this year. Still a work in progress, my what a difference a year ca... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
bernbecca a lancé une discussion
leader Norway spruce - I believe this to be a Norway Spruce. He was on clearance without a tag last year at a box store. He has a very distinct leader and I want t... Lire plus
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires
bernbecca a lancé une discussion
peach drift coloration - Last year I planted peach drifts, was surprised by the coloration as they aged, but they bloomed great. I bought more this Spring and they a... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
bernbecca a lancé une discussion
slotted, solid, or plain gravel for trench - Last year I dug a trench and put in a dry well for sump drainage. I knew it might not be enough so put an extra short pipe with pop up on th... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...