16 Discussions
beth8914 a lancé une discussion
help with ending backsplash - Painted cabinets. New countertops. Where to end the backsplash (the white line is not countertops..backsplash will go all the way to counter... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
beth8914 a lancé une discussion
grout help multi hex and subway - I’m stuck on grout color for medium sized bathroom floor and shower. The accent will run horizontal on all three walls with large niche same... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
beth8914 a lancé une discussion
Where can I get chairs? - Where can I get chairs?
    1 Commentaire
beth8914 a lancé une discussion
Need help with light to coordinate with this pendant Elan Shayla 83163 - The island is 36 x 38/39. I'm looking for a coordinating over the kitchen table light (seats 6, relatively small table area). This pendant i... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
beth8914 a lancé une discussion
Lights? - Where can I find these lights? Brand?
    Commenter
beth8914 a lancé une discussion
Cabinet brand? Floor? Berwyn? - Can you please tell me the floor, cabinet, and counter colors/brands. I'm looking to do Berwyn countertops and considering this brown mocha ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
beth8914 a lancé une discussion
What kind of floor? - What kind of floor did you put with Berwyn?
    1 Commentaire
beth8914 a lancé une discussion
Wall color - What is the wall color?
    1 Commentaire
beth8914 a lancé une discussion
Wall color? - What color is that wall? Been looking for that color green!
    Commenter
beth8914 a lancé une discussion
Countertop - What countertop is that?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...