94 Discussions
beth9 a lancé une discussion
zero countertop overhang? - I have full wood inset cabinets with handles. I love the more modern look of having the countertop look “stacked” on top of the cabinet with... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
beth9 a lancé une discussion
Experience with Gesse kitchen faucets? - We’re considering buying some Gesse faucets for our kitchen, but I’m not familiar with the brand and they’re pricey. I saw two negative pos... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
beth9 a lancé une discussion
Built-in microwaves: Bosch vs Samsung - We would like to put a microwave above the counter, either as a builtin unit or within a cabinet above. We’d like to try to keep the depth ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
beth9 a lancé une discussion
Sintered stone ( Granite Porcelain) apron front sinks - My new kitchen countertops will be sintered stone ( granite porcelain). I am considering making an apron front sink from the same material ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
beth9 a lancé une discussion
Flaviker granite porcelain tiles: difference between store and online - Has anyone used Flaviker granite porcelain? We noticed a huge discrepancy between a showroom sample and the photos shown on the website of... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
beth9 a lancé une discussion
Range hoods that reach to countertop- comfortable or cramped? - Looking for feedback from those whose kitchen range hood extends to the countertop on either side. I will have 12 inches between the cookto... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
beth9 a lancé une discussion
apron sink with sintered stone countertop- good idea? - I’ve read alot about the chipping issues associated with sintered stone. I was wondering that given how narrow the countertop is between th... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
beth9 a lancé une discussion
Sintered stone countertops- update: Infinity v Materia Slabs - Most of the threads on sintered stone countertops are a few years old - hoping to get an update from people who have put them in their kitc... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
beth9 a lancé une discussion
Vented versus ductless hoods - We are debating between installing a vented versus a ductless hood. We have a 36 inch gas cooktop, the vented hood would require a 90 degre... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...