5 Discussions
Beth Dagle a lancé une discussion
Install ceiling medallion without glue - I want to put a ceiling medallion on this fixture. I want to use the kind that comes in two halves and is placed around the fixture so it do... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Beth Dagle a lancé une discussion
Install rectangular knob with grip spike without damage? - I have these Top Knobs for my cabinets and doors (see pics). The stem is rectangular and has spikes to grip the drawer front.If I turn the k... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Beth Dagle a lancé une discussion
Can I tile this? - Some trim had to come down for the sink to fit. There is old drywall behind it.Can I tile the backsplash over this as is? Thanks!
    2 Commentaires
Beth Dagle a lancé une discussion
Tile Material/Shape for DIY kitchen backsplash - I've looked around for this question that seems simple but can't find an answer. I'm going to tile my kitchen backsplash and I'm wondering ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Beth Dagle a lancé une discussion
Not-Stainless Workstation Sink - Currently I have a 2 basin 33" enamel sink in a 36" cabinet. I want to get a single basin undermount workstation sink. I love the ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires