7 Discussions
Beth J a lancé une discussion
Concerned about our kitchen designer - please advise! - We are about to embark on a kitchen renovation with a designer/cabinet rep firm who created a plan for our small, awkward kitchen about a ye... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Beth J a lancé une discussion
Wall hood with glass--impossible to keep clean? - We are looking at some of the Zephyr wall hoods with curved glass, but the appliance folks said they are tough to clean and get grease built... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Beth J a lancé une discussion
Please help! Double ovens or more counterspace? - Advice needed! We are nearly final in the design for our awkwardly shaped, small-ish kitchen. Here's the challenge: I'm an avid cook and ba... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Beth J a lancé une discussion
Looking for a large round dining table (seats at least 8) - We are renovating our kitchen, and our dining room isn't very big. We're looking for a large, round table that seats at least eight. We like... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Beth J a lancé une discussion
Northstar applicances - I LOVE the look of these appliances. Have you had much experience with them? How's their reliability/functionality? I wish you were located... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Beth J a lancé une discussion
I want my kitchen to come in color. Am I the only one? - We're just getting started with design ideas, and I am already over white, gray, stainless, and granite. My husband and I love quirk, kitsch... Lire plus
3 J'aime    46 Commentaires
Beth J a lancé une discussion
Awful kitchen layout - need help! - We are just beginning the process of thinking about renovating the old, outdated, and awkward galley kitchen in our 1931 home. We have so ma... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires