7 Discussions
Beth Mitacek a lancé une discussion
kitchen counter help needed! - We are moving along with our new construction and I'm having a hard time picking countertops. My kitchen has a straight perimeter wall and ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Beth Mitacek a lancé une discussion
What color paint did you use on your island cabinets? I - I'm planning to do a navyish-gray and this is perfect!
6 J'aime    17 Commentaires
Beth Mitacek a lancé une discussion
Color - Is the English bronze truly brown or a black as it appears in the photo?
    3 Commentaires
Beth Mitacek a lancé une discussion
White appliances - I am planning a white kitchen with chrome and champagne bronze finishes. Anyone know of a line of white appliances that have chrome or champ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Beth Mitacek a lancé une discussion
Need help all these things I love together?? - We are starting to build this week. Thanks to houzz, Pinterest, etc. I have lots of ideas that I love but I'm worried about tying it all tog... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Beth Mitacek a lancé une discussion
Need help picking a siding color!! - We are getting ready to build our new home and I'm really struggling to pick out a siding color. The house will have stone on parts of the f... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Beth Mitacek a lancé une discussion
Whole house flooring - My husband and I are getting ready to build what we hope will be our forever home. I really like having one continuous floor throughout much... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires