6 Discussions
bethdeth a lancé une discussion
Help choosing paint color to paint ugly 80s-era wood built-in bookcase - My husband and I are renting a home in Austin that we selected for schools and location, not aesthetics! It was built in 1980, and though th... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
bethdeth a lancé une discussion
Headboard that will match these end tables? - My husband and I bought a pair of these campaign chests (pic below and link here: https://authenticmodels.com/collections/furniture/tables/b... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
bethdeth a lancé une discussion
Can you hire someone to "accessorize" your home? - My husband and I have been living with the results of a not-so-great experience with an interior decorator for several years. It was our fir... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
bethdeth a lancé une discussion
Advice on choosing an oriental rug for master bedroom - My husband and I have been living with the results of a bad experience with an interior decorator for several years. It was our first time h... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
bethdeth a lancé une discussion
artwork suggestions to go over sofa in modern family room - We renovated our basement family room last year and turned one side of the room into a great space for TV/lounging. All that's missing is a ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
bethdeth a lancé une discussion
Bedroom paint color help - I'm in the process of updating my bedroom and trying to fix some ill-considered choices we were talked into by a decorator without starting ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires