6 Discussions
bethlcsw a lancé une discussion
Cabinets installed Monday - But are not straight/level - I suppose that this is just par for the course. This entire project has been difficult. We are having custom cabinets built by a very friend... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
bethlcsw a lancé une discussion
Help needed- when to refinish hardwoods? - I am trying to decide if I should have the floors refinished in the kitchen before the cabinets are installed or after. The contractor wants... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
bethlcsw a lancé une discussion
Opinions please: width of doors on 24 in. upper cabinet - I am working with my cabinet maker today. I am trying to decide between one 21 inch door or two 10 1/2 inch doors on the upper cabinet to th... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
bethlcsw a lancé une discussion
Our project is off to a slow start - somewhat long story - I have only posted a few times and have yet to figure out how to post pictures but felt like sharing about the start of our kitchen renovati... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
bethlcsw a lancé une discussion
Cabinet depth to house KA side x side? - I am trying to design a cabinet to house a standard depth KA SxS refrigerator. A few weeks back I posted about a counter depth fridge but no... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
bethlcsw a lancé une discussion
Question about depth of cabinet to house CD KA refrigerator - Hi. I am new to the forum but have been lurking and reading for some time. I hope to post my layout soon for your ideas. Right now I am tryi... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires