4 Discussions
Betsy Wolfe a lancé une discussion
granite or corian counters? - I'm updating my kitchen and looking at recent posts and it looks like white or painted kitchen cabinets are in and granite is out. is that ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Betsy Wolfe a lancé une discussion
Is this fireplace design too busy for a large 8 x 12 rug? - I need a rug for this room. The furniture is all very plain but the fireplace is the visual draw. Can I use a busy 8x10 rug with a bold pa... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Betsy Wolfe a lancé une discussion
Help me chose a rug? - This is a vacation home and the rug we choose will get lots of foot traffic. I can't decide on plain, patterned or colors for a 9 x 12. Her... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Betsy Wolfe a lancé une discussion
Rock Fireplace Feature - HELP !! New house. Not sure what to do with this fireplace which goes all the way to the vaulted ceiling. The builder put canned lights i... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires