4 Discussions
betsymary a lancé une discussion
Do you find it inconvenient that doors open onto counters? - It means you can’t leave anything on that expanse. It’s fine if you are pulling out the mixer to use. But what if you just need something of... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
betsymary a lancé une discussion
Alternative to Ugly Grab Bars - In exploring aging-in-place and/or downsizing, I see nothing but ugly, nursing home-like grab bars in showers and bathrooms. They scream old... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
betsymary a lancé une discussion
Should I Accept Free Lovesac Sactional? - My friend bought a Sactional and it’s too big for her space. She is willing to give it to me. It would replace the 25 yr old leather sofa in... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
betsymary a lancé une discussion
How do you keep a backsplash like that behind the cooktop clean? - I’m constantly scrubbing my SMOOTH tile backsplash. This rough texture would be a nightmare! Pretty but impractical.
    Commenter