8 Discussions
Lee a lancé une discussion
New Carpet - Hello out there! I am seeking professional and personal opinions as to the reason behind the appearance of my newly installed Berber carpet.... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Lee a lancé une discussion
Console table - Is this going to look pink? The style is great. Also, what are shipping costs? I can't find info about that.
    2 Commentaires
Lee a lancé une discussion
Height of side table/arm height - I have sofa & love seat w 35" back, 22" arm, normal seating height & substantial seating depth,I want to use a great 28" corner roun... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lee a lancé une discussion
Coffee table help - I am soon taking delivery of Pottery Barn Seabury grand sofa and love seat, covered in Performance Tweed/Desert. Bright Green/Blue toss pil... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lee a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Lee a lancé une discussion
Need end table advice - I want a round pedestal table to go in the corner between my Pottery Barn Seabury sofa and love seat- back height on these pieces are 35&quo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lee a lancé une discussion
Need end table advice - I want a round pedestal table to go in the corner between my Pottery Barn Seabury sofa and love seat- back height on these pieces are 35&quo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire