8 Discussions
bevthacker a lancé une discussion
sliding door pull - Source into please?
    Commenter
bevthacker a lancé une discussion
timer - How do I order the optional timer?
    1 Commentaire
bevthacker a lancé une discussion
chandelier - Do you have source information for the chandelier?
2 J'aime    Commenter
bevthacker a lancé une discussion
shipping dimensions - what are the dimensions of the shipping box?
    1 Commentaire
bevthacker a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
bevthacker a lancé une discussion
Water sealing the door - How is the door in the shower sealed to prevent water damage to the interior walls, etc.?
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
bevthacker a lancé une discussion
Range hood - Can you give info about the range hood? I can't find it on Miele's website.
    1 Commentaire
bevthacker a lancé une discussion
Source? - Where can I buy RoxBox baskets? Are they available in Oregon?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire