12 Discussions
bewareofzebra a lancé une discussion
When the color is just right! - I'm so excited, I LOVE my new door color! Just thought I'd share. Goodbye bandaid brown.. Hello SW-Spicy Hue
3 J'aime    4 Commentaires
bewareofzebra a lancé une discussion
Who do I hire for this? - Emptied the back pond...plan is to fill, cover with landscape fabric and mulch, install a play fort on top for the wee one. I am eventually... Lire plus
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
bewareofzebra a lancé une discussion
Poll: keep the goddess or not - I have lived with it for two years now and the novelty has worn off. People keep telling me to keep her though!!! I'm trying to update the ... Lire plus
    60 Commentaires
bewareofzebra a lancé une discussion
Paging you Photoshop geniuses - Can someone help me visualize what taking the shutters off of the front of my house will look like if I paint the trim and windows with SW E... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
bewareofzebra a lancé une discussion
Fence around pond: advice needed. - We bought a house with nit one, but two ponds. One is full of Koi, and we are keeping it. The other is a frog pond with a fountain, which ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
bewareofzebra a lancé une discussion
Is this Catmint? - And what do you think about planting it as a border against the ugly, but necessary wire fence?
    3 Commentaires
bewareofzebra a lancé une discussion
Please help me decide - Two paint colors, both good, can't choose! Lighter or darker? For both deck and shutters (maybe the window mullions too?). Or lighter shu... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
bewareofzebra a lancé une discussion
Please help fix the ugly! - Trying again. I can't make any decisions in this room but it needs help. I'm keeping the rug, chair, chaise, and sofa. Anything else goes-... Lire plus
    33 Commentaires
bewareofzebra a lancé une discussion
Fireplace Fix and Paint Color? - What should I do about this ugly fireplace (ignore the Christmas crap). Not getting rid of rug or cushions or chair. But everything else i... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
bewareofzebra a lancé une discussion
Dining room chandelier options, rug color. - Need help finding the right piece, looking for something wrought iron I think? Also thinking about doing a solid indigo rug? Photo of adjoi... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...