14 Discussions
BEX a lancé une discussion
Love the white on white interior you created, it is quite beautiful! - What was used on the ceiling? What is the purpose for it? Is it for insulation?
    Commenter
BEX a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
BEX a lancé une discussion
I love your design! - The home is absolutely stunning. First can you tell me what the tile is that you used in the master bathroom? I love it, it is so stunning... Lire plus
    Commenter
BEX a lancé une discussion
WHAT TYPE OF WOOD IS THIS? - What kind of wood are these chairs made of? Is it actual walnut? Are they solid wood or just a veneer? Thx
    Commenter
BEX a lancé une discussion
BRACKETS - Does it come with the necessary brackets to install on sheet rock to studs?
    1 Commentaire
BEX a lancé une discussion
AVG COST OF NATURAL SWIM POOL? - Without going into too much detail or specifics I would just like to get an ideal of what a natural swimming pool would cost for say a 20x40... Lire plus
    Commenter
BEX a lancé une discussion
I LOVE YOUR LANDSCAPING... - What is the bright orange grass in the photo?
    1 Commentaire
BEX a lancé une discussion
LOVE YOUR PLANTINGS - What are the little green tufted grasses you used to landscape called? Do they get really big? Thanks
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
BEX a lancé une discussion
I like the ceiling product you use in all your pergolas... - What is the product you use for the ceilings of your pergolas? Where can I source it? I have been stumped with what material to use on my b... Lire plus
    Commenter
BEX a lancé une discussion
HARDIE BOARD OUTSIDE? - I was going to do an outdoor project using hardie board for a temporary fencing material and paint it. However I was told by a contractor t... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...