15 Discussions
bgiteach a lancé une discussion
What bedspread or other items wold you use with this to complete the b - I like this but don't know what I need to put with it to complete the look
    1 Commentaire
bgiteach a lancé une discussion
Great idea - Where can I find this?
    1 Commentaire
bgiteach a lancé une discussion
Linens - Where can I purchase this in both colors
    Commenter
bgiteach a lancé une discussion
I can't find this on the site - Can you help me find this on the website?
    1 Commentaire
bgiteach a lancé une discussion
Brand - Who makes this
    1 Commentaire
bgiteach a lancé une discussion
Bed fabrics - I would love info on where to purchase the bed spread and pillows
    Commenter
bgiteach a lancé une discussion
Bedding - Where did you find the bedding or is it custom and what is the color
    Commenter
bgiteach a lancé une discussion
Print over bed - Where did you purchase the print?
    Commenter
bgiteach a lancé une discussion
Drapes - Where did you get the drapes or fabric?
    1 Commentaire
bgiteach a lancé une discussion
Love everything about this room - What is the paint color?
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...