8 Discussions
Barbara Morrison a lancé une discussion
seat cushions thickness - How thick are the seat cushions?
    2 Commentaires
Barbara Morrison a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Barbara Morrison a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Barbara Morrison a lancé une discussion
How do you best hide a large TV in the living room? - I have a wall for built ins and would like design ideas.
    1 Commentaire
Barbara Morrison a lancé une discussion
Have tub in need of refinishing. Any ideas -, maybebpaint - How does the board rest on top of the tub? Shing
    Commenter
Barbara Morrison a lancé une discussion
What is the best wood and source for distressed floors? - I'd like to install new floors in my house
    2 Commentaires
Barbara Morrison a lancé une discussion
Love the curtains - especially interested in the top. Where are they from? How are they attached? - I have a newly constructed trellis and am looking for curtains for both the sides and top. Thanks
    Commenter