4 Discussions
bigazonk a lancé une discussion
Living room layout help - 2 openings and the front entry door - I'm looking for help in a practical, yet cozy and welcoming layout for my living room space. It's 15'10" x 14'5", but I have 2 ent... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
bigazonk a lancé une discussion
Please help to identify... - Hello, I have a few plants/shrubs in these pictures that I need help identifying. They are in West Virginia - zone 6. Thanks so much! 1) T... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
bigazonk a lancé une discussion
Landscaping Ideas - need help identifying a few - I have a few images I have found online. I am new to landscaping and want mostly evergreens for foundation planting, with some color mixed ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
bigazonk a lancé une discussion
Help Please!! - Can someone help identify these plants. I saw this picture online and like the layout, but have no clue how to identify them. Thanks in adva... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire