5 Discussions
bilety a lancé une discussion
What to do with old chimney in the kitchen (kitchen's focal point)? - I need decorating advice. I am renovating our kitchen and decided not to tear down the old non-operating chimney (cost of ripping out 3 stor... Lire plus
1 J'aime    43 Commentaires
bilety a lancé une discussion
What color to paint this house? - I tried to take on this project last year but was held up by work inside - the painters are finally coming... I debated this for a while and... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
bilety a lancé une discussion
what color should I paint this house - Still renovating inside (not moved in yet). Stuck on what colors to paint on the outside - wall, trim shutters. Should I stick with white an... Lire plus
1 J'aime    70 Commentaires
bilety a lancé une discussion
Need a new/more elegant back entry to the house - We just purchased this 100 year old house and are doing full house renovation. The house has two set of stairs front (nice and grand) and ba... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
bilety a lancé une discussion
How to improve the curb appeal? - Just purchased this 100 year old house in N Carolina but not sure what to do to the front to improve its curb appeal (it sits along a semi-b... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires