15 Discussions
Rebecca Rakusin a lancé une discussion
another move another kitchen remodel... - hey Houzzers we just bought a new home and were moving December 5th! the kitchen is in great shape and everything is working except the fact... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Rebecca Rakusin a lancé une discussion
New house! Need help!..AGAIN... - Hiya! It's been a while since I did a post but I've sold/bought and moved 2 times in 16 months . Our new place is a little smaller but the l... Lire plus
1 J'aime    73 Commentaires
Rebecca Rakusin a lancé une discussion
Family room before and after - It's been a year since we bought this house..I finally have some more "me" time since my littlest baby turned 1!!! I was able to declutter a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Rebecca Rakusin a lancé une discussion
Before and after entry way - Hey! So I've finally gotten to revamp my entry way...it's not done yet but it's hard with 2 toddlers and a nursing 7 month old!! I just fin... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Rebecca Rakusin a lancé une discussion
Unbalanced wall problem! - Don't know how to fix the unbalance TV wall! Any advice is appreciated..is it even unbalanced? Is it OK to have such an akward bare wall? I ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Rebecca Rakusin a lancé une discussion
Teeny Tiny Entryway help! - Need help with this beige space...need some sort of storage to drop shoes off. Rug area is 3x5 at the most.. would love some color!! Yellows... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Rebecca Rakusin a lancé une discussion
Living room process - I just moved this January and had a baby in February so things are going slower with the decorating but at least they're going! How's the pl... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Rebecca Rakusin a lancé une discussion
new house! need help! - alright so a lot has changed in the last few months...we sold our condo, moved into a 4 bedroom house and had our 3rd baby 3 weeks ago..we j... Lire plus
    54 Commentaires
Rebecca Rakusin a lancé une discussion
sideboard decor help! - hi! just purchased a white washed wood sideboard, I desperately need help with lamp ideas, whether to get a mirror or a photo up top etc. ... Lire plus
    105 Commentaires
Rebecca Rakusin a lancé une discussion
Need help with completing master bedroom - Hi! first of all thank you to everyone who helped me with my living/dining room!! The very last room is my bedroom. We just purchased this b... Lire plus
1 J'aime    166 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...