23 Discussions
bitmaster20 a lancé une discussion
Mango tree disease - Hello. Our mango tree starts out healthy every year with new leaves and flowers. However come April and May both the leaves and the flowers ... Lire plus
    Commenter
bitmaster20 a lancé une discussion
Sideyard drought resistant landscaping ideas - I am in Southern California (Zone 10b) and am looking for ideas to replace the grass and ground cover in my west facing sideyard with drough... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
bitmaster20 a lancé une discussion
Ground cover help - We have planted the Baby Sun Rose Red Apple in a west facing area more than 5 years ago. However, it has failed to cover the ground complete... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
bitmaster20 a lancé une discussion
Sink tailpiece pipe coupling - Recently I was organizing the cabinet under the sink. Next day I noticed there was a leak under the sink. I found out that the tailpiece pip... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
bitmaster20 a lancé une discussion
Prevent door from opening 180 degrees - I am looking for ideas to stop a pantry door from swinging 180 degrees. There is a picture frame on the wall that the door touches if it's o... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
bitmaster20 a lancé une discussion
Replacing screen door track - I want to replace a broken screen door track but have been unable to find a replacement at any of the big hardware stores. In the picture ... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
bitmaster20 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen reveal - Below are some pictures of the finished kitchen. Thanks to all of you for helping out with a lot of decision making. I learned a lot through... Lire plus
8 J'aime    17 Commentaires
bitmaster20 a lancé une discussion
Quartz countertop seam - We are having our kitchen remodeled and got the Silestone Altair quartz installed last week. There's a couple of places where the seam hasn'... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
bitmaster20 a lancé une discussion
Grout depth on wood like tile - Hi there, We recently upgraded our flooring to 8x40 rectified porcelain wood-like-tile with 1/16 grout lines. Overall, the installer did a g... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
bitmaster20 a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...