25 Discussions
Lauren Clear a lancé une discussion
WANTED: Canna King Humbert root/bulbs - I would like 2-3 King Humbert bulbs/roots for its colors and height. In exchange, I can send someone epiphyllum orchid cactus (beautiful neo... Lire plus
    Commenter
Lauren Clear a lancé une discussion
Wrong color sent - I ordered grey but you sent black. Also we are trying to assemble, and it looks like the door is wrong because the latch doesn't close corr... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lauren Clear a lancé une discussion
Okay, I might be getting old, but ... for the life of me, I can't figure out how to edit my plant exchange list. Need Help please.
    Commenter
Lauren Clear a lancé une discussion
planter box to go inside stand - Do you sell, or can you tell me where I can buy, a 24" planter box (with straight sides) that would fit inside this wrought iron planter sta... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Lauren Clear a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
Lauren Clear a lancé une discussion
Want a pitaya (dragonfruit plant) - I have other epiphyllums to trade, most are fushia, pink, or purple but I've only identified a few. I can make trades of one or a dozen (pr... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Lauren Clear a lancé une discussion
Need yellow flowing epiphyllum (orchid cactus) - I would be happy with a cutting or rooted plant. I have other epiphyllums to trade, most are fushia, pink, or purple but I've only identifi... Lire plus
    Commenter
Lauren Clear a lancé une discussion
Would love to have a cutting/rooted epiphyllum with yellow flowers!!! - I have other epiphyllums to trade, most are fushia, pink, or purple but I've only identified a few. I can make trades of one or a dozen (pr... Lire plus
    Commenter
Lauren Clear a lancé une discussion
WANT: Hindu Rope (Hoya carnosa) HAVE: Epiphyllum rooted cuttings - I would like to have hindu rope but I'll take any hoya cuttings to get started. I have ephiphyllum (orchid cactus) rooted cuttings in severa... Lire plus
    Commenter
Lauren Clear a lancé une discussion
Wanted: Plumeria cuttings or rooted plants - I would love to have a few plumeria cuttings or if possible, the plant. I have one now that I bring in every winter, but would like to have... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...