7 Discussions
Bobbi Melvin a lancé une discussion
what is this model? I need to know the placement for water lines - How many inches to center for the hot and cold? My plumber needs to know the distance between hot and cold for placing water lines.
    1 Commentaire
Bobbi Melvin a lancé une discussion
What is the model of the island lights? - Where did you purchase these island lights and what is the model name?
    Commenter
Bobbi Melvin a lancé une discussion
What is the wood species for the island and stain color? - Love these cabinets. Would like to know the wood species and the stain color.
    Commenter
Bobbi Melvin a lancé une discussion
Cabinet type ofwood and stain color - Was anyone able to figure out the wood and stain color for these cabinets?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Bobbi Melvin a lancé une discussion
Where did you get the pendant ights and what is the name? - I love the pendant lights, would love to know where I can purchase.
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Bobbi Melvin a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Bobbi Melvin a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire