8 Discussions
bjpharr a lancé une discussion
    13 Commentaires
bjpharr a lancé une discussion
When will these be back in stock? - I ordered the valance and two panels. I kept the valance , but returned the panels due to them being from different lots which did not match... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
bjpharr a lancé une discussion
Will the cupping hardwood floors on our new construction lie down? - Has anyone found that cupping hardwood floors have reversed after the humidity conditions have been stabilized for several months? We are ne... Lire plus
1 J'aime    48 Commentaires
bjpharr a lancé une discussion
Is this rug really green? - The title says this rug is green however, in every photo zoomed in it appears beige, gray, brown, and black. Since it appears that this rug... Lire plus
    Commenter
bjpharr a lancé une discussion
Brick backsplash and sealer advice - I have purchased a thin brick for my kitchen and definitely want to seal it. My question is should the brick be sealed before or after insta... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
bjpharr a lancé une discussion
How long should this new home build take? - We contracted a local well known builder for our custom home. We were told that our home would take 4-5 months to complete. Their first draw... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
bjpharr a lancé une discussion
Eggshell or white kitchen cabinets? Help! - We wanted eggshell kitchen cabinets but have an open floor plan and white vinyl windows that will be close to and between the cabinets. Will... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
bjpharr a lancé une discussion
Do you find stainless steel appliances hard to keep looking nice? - I am planning my new home. My kitchen will have white cabinets, light granite, and a copper farmhouse sink. My friends are advising that I b... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires