199 Discussions
blackwillow87 a lancé une discussion
Dendrobium linawianum Dendrobium linawianum care - I ordered a Dendrobium linawianum. I had read it's similar to Dendrobium nobile. I was wondering if it would do ok in my climate? In Summer,... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
blackwillow87 a lancé une discussion
Myrmecatavola Frances Fox ' Sun Spot' - This has been open for a couple of weeks now. It's become my favorite orchids
4 J'aime    23 Commentaires
blackwillow87 a lancé une discussion
Phlebodium aureum question - Hi everyone, I bought one at a nursery today. It's a healthy plant in a hanging basket. The soil looks like regular potting soil with some ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
blackwillow87 a lancé une discussion
Huisache Hardiness Question - Hi, I got some Huisache seeds and I was wondering if it could survive here in North Texas? I see the hardiness ranging from 8b to 9 on diffe... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
blackwillow87 a lancé une discussion
Some Orchid Blooms - I know these aren't garden plants but my orchids have been thriving and blooming nicely in the heat and humidity.
    4 Commentaires
blackwillow87 a lancé une discussion
June 2019 Yard Photos - I'm sorry I haven't posted much. The rain has done wonders for my garden this year.
3 J'aime    5 Commentaires
blackwillow87 a lancé une discussion
Looking for Canna musafolia - I've been looking for the green or purple leaf variety of banana canna. I could trade for a rhizome from my Orange Beauty Canna.
    Commenter
blackwillow87 a lancé une discussion
Red Shrimp Plant Question - I got a red shrimp plant from Lowe's. After seeing Ragna's beautiful plants, I decided to try again. I got one a couple of years ago that ne... Lire plus
    37 Commentaires
blackwillow87 a lancé une discussion
Another Question - I'm going to be getting a Gaurianthe skinneri cultivar on Monday. It's growing in a 4 inch wooden basket. I'd like to move it to a clay pot ... Lire plus
    38 Commentaires
blackwillow87 a lancé une discussion
Orchid Medium Question - I have a question? I got a Laelia anceps last Friday from an orchid show. It's in a net basket in sphagnum. I was wondering if I should add ... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...