227 Discussions
blahnik1 a lancé une discussion
I love everything! - Nice design and addition. Where can I get this exact backsplash (in Ottawa)? Is it marble ? What are the dimensions of the tiles? Or are th... Lire plus
    Commenter
blahnik1 a lancé une discussion
where can I get these counter stools - Nice kitchen. I love the colour combo and design. Where can I get these counter stools?
    1 Commentaire
blahnik1 a lancé une discussion
Error in description - It says seat height is 24.5 off floor. However, in the questions/answers the responses are 26 inches. Can someone confirm? I don't want to ... Lire plus
    Commenter
blahnik1 a lancé une discussion
pendants spacing - Where can I get these pendant lights? What is the size of the island? The size of each pendant and spacing between them?
    Commenter
blahnik1 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
blahnik1 a lancé une discussion
pendants above island - Where are these from? I love this kitchen, and home.
    Commenter
blahnik1 a lancé une discussion
where can I get these stools? - Nice. Where can I get these stools?
    Commenter
blahnik1 a lancé une discussion
are there rubber protectors under the metal legs - Are there protectors under the metal legs to protect my hardwood floors?
1 J'aime    Commenter
blahnik1 a lancé une discussion
leather-is it PU fake leather or real leather? - I'd like info about the type of leather
    1 Commentaire
blahnik1 a lancé une discussion
great kitchen- backsplash - Nice kitchen. I love the mixed materials. Where could I get these backsplash tiles?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...