10 Discussions
Sara F a lancé une discussion
Drain - Is there a. Drain included?
    1 Commentaire
Sara F a lancé une discussion
Drain - Is there a. Drain included?
    Commenter
Sara F a lancé une discussion
Drain - Is there a. Drain included?
    1 Commentaire
Sara F a lancé une discussion
Drain - Is there a. Drain included?
    1 Commentaire
Sara F a lancé une discussion
Drain - Is there a. Drain included?
    Commenter
Sara F a lancé une discussion
Drain - Is there a. Drain included?
    Commenter
Sara F a lancé une discussion
Tile shower ceiling ? - Just noticed shower ceiling for my boys bath wasn’t tiled as part of a major Reno. Should I have them tile it? I’ve only ever seen tiled ce... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Sara F a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Sara F a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Sara F a lancé une discussion
What color should my island be? - Hi- I’m renovating and designing my new kitchen and I finally found granite and quartzite that I Iove. I originally was going to go with whi... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires