5 Discussions
Bryan a lancé une discussion
DCS cooktop knobs - Does anyone have a DCS cooktop with knobs that are hard to turn? How old is it? We had one about 7 years ago with our kitchen remodel. We re... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Bryan a lancé une discussion
undermount sink sealing - We have had our undermount SS sink since our remodel 6 years ago. The only problem is the silicon seal around the edges gets mildewed and di... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Bryan a lancé une discussion
Car top carriers - I have a 05 Honda Odyssey minivan. What do I look for in a cartop carrier? I assume they all come with the proper connections for the rails ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Bryan a lancé une discussion
High end mattress advice - Stopped at the Duxiana store yesterday. Beds look great and feel great in the store. But geez, $6000 for a bed? Might be worth it if it real... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Bryan a lancé une discussion
Steam vacuum recommendations? - I rent the rug doctor periodically and am always amazed at how dirty the water gets during cleaning. I use it on my hallways and car rugs mo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire