11 Discussions
bls247 a lancé une discussion
Living Room Rug - I am having the most difficult finding a rug I like for our living room. We have some competing colors and patterns and the rugs I choose s... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
bls247 a lancé une discussion
Need help finding an area rug for my living room - I really need help choosing an area rug for my living room. As you can see from the photos I have a few different patterns/colors in the oth... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
bls247 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
bls247 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
bls247 a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
bls247 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
bls247 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
bls247 a lancé une discussion
Wall Color - Can you please tell me what color is on the walls, it is absolutely beautiful!
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...