21 Discussions
bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
Growing figs in cold zone 6 helpful video - A member of British Columbia here in Canada shared this video in our group as we all struggled growing figs in ground. I am sharing it here,... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
Just want to wish You all - Happy New Year 🥂 Stay healthy, stay strong you all❗
    3 Commentaires
bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
What are you ripening for figs ? - I wonder if anyone cares to share pictures of your ripe fig ?
    7 Commentaires
bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
Red wood bark. - Anyone knows what fig cultivar has red bark and red vains on back of the leaves ?
    Commenter
bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Wishing you always only the BEST ! Bluemoonlight.
    2 Commentaires
bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
Improve root sistem - Educationall video. https://youtu.be/_lkDLSPWZd0
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
I am happy about my Yellow long neck. - Just want to share a few pictures of my ripe Yellow long neck
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
What are you rooting this season ? - I am rooting, De La Senyora, Negronne (just for fun) Black Madeira, two unknown. To root the cuttings i am using fig pop method.
    4 Commentaires
bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
Happy Holidays ! - Happy Holiday to all neer and far, and Happy New Year 2019 !
    2 Commentaires
bluemoonlight a lancé une discussion
I have been looking this tree and wonder - How does one grow tree like that ? https://goo.gl/images/Zmj1ia
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...