31 Discussions
Brenda Austin-Martinez a lancé une discussion
what are the dimensions of the pantry? - I have an under the stairs pantry and will be extending it. It would help if you could share the dimensions.
    Commenter
Brenda Austin-Martinez a lancé une discussion
dimensions of Pantry - Will you share the dimensions of the pantry and are the cabinets the reg depth?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Brenda Austin-Martinez a lancé une discussion
length of tiny home - Would like to know what the length is as it wasn’t mentioned on the hgtv show. Also do you build tiny houses?
    Commenter
Brenda Austin-Martinez a lancé une discussion
love the ladder - Hi I have a small kitchen but 12’ ceilings and I am short. I plan to remodel my kitchen and will take advantage of the high ceiling to maxim... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
Brenda Austin-Martinez a lancé une discussion
where is the stove and fridge from - I really like the uniqueness of the fridge and stove.
    Commenter
Brenda Austin-Martinez a lancé une discussion
measurements please - Can you please tell me the measurements
    1 Commentaire
Brenda Austin-Martinez a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Brenda Austin-Martinez a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Brenda Austin-Martinez a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Brenda Austin-Martinez a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...