7 Discussions
bmacd a lancé une discussion
Basement Renovation: Layout/Floor Plan Needed (Including Bathroom) - We are in the middle of a basement reno (we have removed most of the previous sub diving walls) and looking to get ideas on optimal layout. ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
bmacd a lancé une discussion
Dilema: New Kitchen Bulkhead Paint Colour - We have redesigned our kitchen and had to keep the bulkheads that existed. So Ive built out the bulkheads over the fridge, stove and microwa... Lire plus
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
bmacd a lancé une discussion
Where do I find the people Im following - I cant seem to find all the people I have asked to follow in the past. Where can I see who Im following ?
    2 Commentaires
bmacd a lancé une discussion
Bulkhead - The trim carpenter did a good job "maximizing" the look of the bulkhead. Do you know if its a bead molding at the top of the cabinet follow... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
bmacd a lancé une discussion
Size of Island and Overhang - What size is this island and how big is the over hang?
    Commenter
bmacd a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
bmacd a lancé une discussion
    Commenter