10 Discussions
Brenda Griffith a lancé une discussion
Love the pillows! Are they custom made? Where can they be purchased? - I know the pillows match the chair so I was wondering if they purchased material or had it custom made? It is my style, definitely. My walls... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Brenda Griffith a lancé une discussion
Our new house! Can I find a 6' downrod to fit? - Renovating a house we purchased recently. Hate the light fixtures and fans. I love this fan but the ceiling is vaulted. It has a flat place ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Brenda Griffith a lancé une discussion
Where can this dinette set be purchased? - Our set got damaged in a move to a new state. This would work well in our new breakfast bay nook!
    1 Commentaire
Brenda Griffith a lancé une discussion
Love the pendant lights. Where can they be purchased? - Doing a complete remodel and like these pendants. Cabinets arriving in about 3 weeks.
    2 Commentaires
Brenda Griffith a lancé une discussion
How many of these pendants would I need over an island that is 8ftx5ft - My new island is estimated to be an 8x5 . The room is open to the great room . Both rooms are 17 1/2'x22'. The kitchen has 9' ft ceilings an... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Brenda Griffith a lancé une discussion
Will this down rod work with other brands of ceiling fans? - I have another brand fan but I need a 6" down rod in polished nickel.
    1 Commentaire
Brenda Griffith a lancé une discussion
. - No question. Just surprised no one as mentioned the massive wainscoting wall above the fireplace. Actually it is a neat idea.
    Commenter
Brenda Griffith a lancé une discussion
Our new house in TN ! - Love this mantel! Where could I get one like it?
    1 Commentaire
Brenda Griffith a lancé une discussion
Brenda G. - Awesome tub. Where could this tub be purchased?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Brenda Griffith a lancé une discussion
Second home in our hometown state. - We have purchased a second home and would love to have lighting installed over the island.Could you tell me where to purchase the beautiful ... Lire plus
    Commenter