6 Discussions
Erin Madden a lancé une discussion
Should I pay to have the grain filled in my kitchen cabinets when the - Hi I am trying to paint my oak cabinets a slate color to match a more modern look. Should I pay extra to have the grain filled?
    9 Commentaires
Erin Madden a lancé une discussion
What is the paint color? - Looking for paint color in walls to go with exposed brick
    1 Commentaire
Erin Madden a lancé une discussion
Can or should I paint these cabinets? - I love the lay out of these cabinets but no the color. Is there a wall color/countertop that would make these look better or should/can I p... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Erin Madden a lancé une discussion
Kitchen update- help with color scheme etc. - We just bought a new home and I love the layout of this kitchen just not the color scheme. 1. The floor is pergo (spelling?) should I rep... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Erin Madden a lancé une discussion
Where can I get the lighting fixture/ pendant - Like the diamond shape to ge lighting fixture
    1 Commentaire
Erin Madden a lancé une discussion
What type of flooring - Interested in wide plank floor
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires