7 Discussions
Danielle a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Danielle a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Danielle a lancé une discussion
Adding a garage make the house look too long? - We need to enclose our garage for more living space and I am wondering if we add some sort of mudroom/breezeway and then a two car garage wo... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Danielle a lancé une discussion
Can you tell me the brand and type of flooring- thanks! - I love the look of this flooring- could I get more info pleas? Thanks!
3 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Danielle a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Danielle a lancé une discussion
Countertops - What is the type and name of stone used for the countertops- thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Danielle a lancé une discussion
Where is this tub from and white is the specs? Thank you! - This tub is amazing- where could I find one like this and what are the details? Thank you!
    2 Commentaires