18 Discussions
bobjax a lancé une discussion
Builder forgot to add the floor electrical outlet. Do I need it? - The slab was just poured and the builder forgot the floor outlet. He needs to cut out the floor and run the conduit. Or do I say forget it. ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
bobjax a lancé une discussion
What to expect at the new home design center? - My meeting will be 4 hours at the new home design center. Will they push for a decision about upgrades on the spot. Or is it normal to tell ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
bobjax a lancé une discussion
How to apply polycrylics - How I applied a polycrylic that laid perfectly flat: I know you experts have your methods, but those methods did not work for me. You are ex... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
bobjax a lancé une discussion
Are Chrome bathroom faucets back in style? - The finish on other finishes can spot and hold the spotting. I see chrome more and more on HGTV. Changing 4 bathroom faucets, hopefully with... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
bobjax a lancé une discussion
June 1 2016 - My current status in Jacksonville, Fl. I work on my garden about 15 minutes a day, actually I just water. Many of these self seeded. I view ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
bobjax a lancé une discussion
Dark Primer - Tested three deep base dark primers for dark cabinets. You don't need to match colors because you probably will not be able to; just go with... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
bobjax a lancé une discussion
Brushes matter - Working on 5 sets of Bathroom cabinets. I see blogs where DYI people like myself paint cabinets. They proudly show their work but it ain't p... Lire plus
1 J'aime    21 Commentaires
bobjax a lancé une discussion
Color Instructor - This person is good, IMHO. I listened and feel I learned something. Click
    2 Commentaires
bobjax a lancé une discussion
Paint Samples 99Cents - If you want to add to your army of paint samples Lowe's ad shows they are on sale for 99cents, regular $3.48. Says any color, any brand.
1 J'aime    Commenter
bobjax a lancé une discussion
Paint Sample Warriors - If you want to add to your army of paint samples Lowe's ad shows they are on sale for 99cents, regular $3.48. Will will also post this under... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...