39 Discussions
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
whose tub is this? - I love this bathroom. Please tell me whose tub this is? thanks
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
what are the interior dimensions of this tub - what are the interior dimensions of this tub at the bottom. thanks
    3 Commentaires
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
Paint color for vanity, trim, walls and ceiling - Hi, Could you please tell me the paint color you used for the vanity, trim, walls and ceiling. Love this look! Thank you
    Commenter
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
could you tell me the dimensions of the wall and floor tile please? - could you tell me the dimensions of the wall and floor tile please? The bathroom is beautiful. Unfortunately I live in the US so can not us... Lire plus
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
Adding new hardwoods to a bedroom. Which way should I run them? - Adding hardwoods to a bedroom and the original hickory floors are no longer available. I am putting in Acacia floors in a similar colorway. ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
Engineered Flooring- Greenworld Industries-Acacia - Does anyone have any experience with engineered flooring from Greenworld Industries. I have found a floor that I love in their impressionis... Lire plus
1 J'aime    25 Commentaires
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
2 J'aime    Commenter
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
Plants under hydrangea? DO they flower? - What are the plants beneath the hydrangea and surrounded by the boxwoods? Beautiful landscaping! thanks
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...