46 Discussions
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
Kitchen layout help — narrowed to 3 options, would love your input - After getting a contractor quote that came in way over budget, we've had to rethink our kitchen renovation. Tagging @Kendrah and @bbtrix who... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
Keep the pantry or open it up? How to remodel kitchen on tight budget? - I went a little overboard and now have 7 kitchen layout options and can't choose. Help! Second floor apartment kitchen in a 1930s 2-family ... Lire plus
    53 Commentaires
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
Adding a 3rd Floor to 2-Family Home—Modern Box or Neighborhood Blend? - We’re planning to add a 3rd floor to our 2-family home in Massachusetts to give the upper unit two full levels and a roof deck in back off t... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
Enclosing front porch - how to keep the "outdoor feel"? - We plan to enclose our front porch to expand our small living room (Cambridge, MA), but I want to preserve what I love about the space. Why ... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
Love it - can you tell me how narrow it is? - I have a similar space I can furnish for a home office, but it's only 48" deep. Can you tell me how deep and long this space is?
    Commenter
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
Let’s play with colors for my toffice (tiny 33 sq ft office) - I’d like to make my 33 sq foot north-facing office prettier. I am putting my wood counter on an IKEA sit stand desk with white legs and movi... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
Need help deciding focal point in 12 x 12 3-entrance living room - Hi! I'd love your help finding a focal point to furnish around for this 12x12 three entrance living room. -Antique gold chair (can be reupho... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
Your opinion wanted! Which look do you like better? - Do you like the shelf with the turquoise vases or without? Shelf is only 7" deep so not many big vases will work. The rest of the condo... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
Please help style my shelves & coffee table - Hi everyone! How would you style the coffee table and the shelving above the computer? Right now the stuff that is on the shelves is dinky a... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Bonnie a lancé une discussion
Help "curb appeal" of condo lobby - Hi everyone! My contemporary semi-private (shared with 1 neighbor) condo lobby is in need of some decoration. Bench shown is 50" w. Fac... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...