45 Discussions
Theresa24 (NeFL9a) a lancé une discussion
Tomato Cuties- Help with ID - My friend has these growing WILD in her yard. They are everywhere and in huge brambles. Today was like picking berries. They’re so tiny (lik... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Theresa24 (NeFL9a) a lancé une discussion
Help with sod webworms please! - I guess this started last year when I first saw the moths, but I saw no damage and was reluctant to treat because I don’t want to harm the b... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Theresa24 (NeFL9a) a lancé une discussion
Rose ID Help Please - Hoping for some help here. I had great luck asking here last year on some others. These are antique type roses that I planted over a decade ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Theresa24 (NeFL9a) a lancé une discussion
Florida Veggie Gardeners - Hi all. I used to be pretty regular here but it’s been years. Life has changed again and I finally have time for gardening again. I’ve alway... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Theresa24 (NeFL9a) a lancé une discussion
Moths Everywhere - I’m sure I should know this, but can’t recall ever having this problem. I have moths EVERYWHERE all over my perennial beds. What causes this... Lire plus
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires
Theresa24 (NeFL9a) a lancé une discussion
Need suggestions for small tree - I need a tree that will cast some shade on a specific area of my perennial garden but won’t get TOO big (as in I don’t want an oak). I’d lik... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Theresa24 (NeFL9a) a lancé une discussion
Roses in Florida - Hello. I am not exactly new here, but back after a long hiatus. Looking to add some more roses. Which ones have done amazing for you?
    3 Commentaires
Theresa24 (NeFL9a) a lancé une discussion
Planting where dog used to poop - We haven't had a god in two years. Is it okay to plant behind where he used to go?
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
Theresa24 (NeFL9a) a lancé une discussion
plenty of blooms BUT... - Theyre just not colorful. Some have a blue tinge but not enough to notice except up close. Some have a pink tinge up close. The color is kin... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Theresa24 (NeFL9a) a lancé une discussion
Companions for Lorepetalum - Hello Fellow Florida Gardeners, It has been quite a while since I've posted here (or anywhere on GW for that matter), but I am planning a fo... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...