13 Discussions
Brenda Philips a lancé une discussion
what is the brand of the couch in the living room? - Is it from Design within Reach? Thank you very much!
    Commenter
Brenda Philips a lancé une discussion
beautiful banister! - Could you tell me what it is made of and the source? Thanks very much.
    1 Commentaire
Brenda Philips a lancé une discussion
Little catepillars eating my clematis buds. Can anyone ID? - They seem to get in the buds before they bloom and the buds are sticky and deformed (eaten) when they open. The worm/caterpillar is 1/4-1/3... Lire plus
    Commenter
Brenda Philips a lancé une discussion
materials used? - What materials are used? Is it weather proof? Where can you see the different colors?
    1 Commentaire
Brenda Philips a lancé une discussion
beautiful Chairs, beautiful space! - Could you tell me where you got the chairs? Thanks
1 J'aime    Commenter
Brenda Philips a lancé une discussion
Looking for a small sectional - Our TV room is in our kitchen. I just re-did my kitchen and moved the old couch back in and now of course I want to get a new sofa. The pro... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Brenda Philips a lancé une discussion
Paint color that goes with shiitake ceasarstone. - I just got a shitake ceasarstone counter. wanted a color close to the counter color, after much deliberation I chose Benj. Moore collingwood... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Brenda Philips a lancé une discussion
Counter Tops - Beautiful could you tell me the name of the countertops?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Brenda Philips a lancé une discussion
Best Colors for Staining Fir Floors! - Good morning! I'm redoing my kitchen and the old fir floors had been sanded down so much they had to be replaced. So now I have new long ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Brenda Philips a lancé une discussion
Pendants - Hello! Beautiful room! I wonder if you could tell me the name of the pendant brand ? Thanks very much in advance
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...