12 Discussions
bratcat a lancé une discussion
Black console table - Could you please provide the source on the black console table?...Thank you! Room in gorgeous :-)
    Commenter
bratcat a lancé une discussion
Mixing shades of white question - Hello, would really appreciate some advice/opinions. I've grown tired of my colored walls throughout the house, I have repainted my walls a... Lire plus
    Commenter
bratcat a lancé une discussion
Small leather sectional color choices for a tiny family room - I would greatly appreciate your opinions with color choices with a sectional for my tiny family room that is connected with the breakfast no... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
bratcat a lancé une discussion
Help with mantel design & built-ins, mantel legs or not? - I’m just so undecided on this design, mantel with or without legs? This is a combined family room & kitchen and the only decent spot fo... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
bratcat a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
bratcat a lancé une discussion
Does anyone own the KitchenAid 36” Dual Fuel 4-Burner W/Griddle? - Would love to hear your feedback on this range, particulary the Griddle, pro/con’s easy to clean, etc.
    1 Commentaire
bratcat a lancé une discussion
Advice Appreciated On 36” Wolf All Gas vs Kitchenaid Dual Fuel - Would love any feedback to help with my decision, I use my stove top much more than the oven and I bake just a bit more than I roast, ( just... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
bratcat a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
bratcat a lancé une discussion
Advice/help for family room lighting with 8 foot ceiling. - My home is coming up on 30 years and needs a bit of updating. I have 8 foot ceilings in my small family room (12X14) with a light soffit alo... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...