35 Discussions
Bread Lie a lancé une discussion
Picture - Anyone has any idea where (online) I can buy this kind of pretty and stylistic pictures? Thanks a lot!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Bread Lie a lancé une discussion
Wall art - What's that geometry shape on the wall? May I know who makes it? Thanks!
    Commenter
Bread Lie a lancé une discussion
String shelf and cushion - Where to buy the string shelf and cushion? Thanks! :)
    Commenter
Bread Lie a lancé une discussion
Pictures - Where can I find these pictures? Thanks :)
    Commenter
Bread Lie a lancé une discussion
How can i buy this rug? - Any more info? any other colours?
    Commenter
Bread Lie a lancé une discussion
Who makes the faucet? - What's the brand and model of the faucet? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Bread Lie a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Bread Lie a lancé une discussion
Need help with the dinning chair combination! - Hi folks, In order to make the dinning area look more interesting & stylish, I'd love to have a set of 4 signature dinning chairs from d... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
Bread Lie a lancé une discussion
Coffee table - How to buy this lovely coffee table? ;)
    1 Commentaire
Bread Lie a lancé une discussion
Coffee table - I love the coffee tables! Where can I find them? Thanks!
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...